Published : 2020-03-25 11:20:24
Categories : Recruitment
Horus Pharma, an independent French laboratory, is a major player and recognized in ophthalmology. Driven by a spirit of continuous enterprise and constant innovation, our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development projects, both in France and internationally.
Today leader in the treatment of Cornea in France, Horus Pharma is diversifying and deploying internationally, the laboratory continues a dynamic of sustained growth since its creation (20% growth per year for 15 years) and sees its performances regularly awarded, in particular: National award "Development and Potential Growth " during the 2015 edition of the award for Growing companies, the 2015 Women's Economic Equity Award for "Economic Performance" and the "CSR Award" in 2016. Our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development in France and internationally.
THE POSITION WE ARE OFFERING:
Your mission will be to detect and manage the monitoring of growth opportunities for the company, to enable the implementation of new projects, and to integrate new customers and partners.
OUR EXPECTATIONS, YOUR CHALLENGES
You are responsible for analysis, monitoring and strategic direction:
• Strategically analyze a product portfolio,
• Define, execute and coordinate market research.
• Provide technical, scientific and competitive intelligence,
• Disseminate scientific and technical information to relevant departments,
You develop and coordinate new projects:
• Detect growth opportunities (be able to identify market needs, structure them) and identify unmet needs,
• Anticipate changes in the sector and the market with a view to detecting opportunities for partnerships, divestitures or takeovers,
• Lead prospecting work, attract new customers and partnerships,
You negotiate and monitor new projects:
• Coordinate and monitor your project activities with various departments (legal, regulatory, technical) involved in the development of partnerships,
• Implement partnerships, inter-company contracts, negotiate licenses, negotiate contracts, negotiate prices.
Holder of a Master’s degree, such as Diploma of Engineer, Pharmacist, Business School and/or University degree specialized in development of the company, you have a successful 3-year experience in Management.
Your ability to identify, interpret and analyze scientific and economic data will be your main asset.
You are recognized for your sense of negotiation as well as your sense of relationship.
You speak English and French fluently.
OUR PHILOSOPHY, YOUR EVOLUTION PERSPECTIVES:
We strongly advocate an internal promotion philosophy. Thus, with the company’s growth (more than 30% in 2019) at the national and international levels, the opportunities for career development are numerous and meet our objectives.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Do you recognize yourself in our values and in the profile we are looking for? Then, please send your detailed resume and cover letter under the ref: BDMSWZ to: firstname.lastname@example.org