Published : 2020-06-09 09:20:35
Categories : Recruitment
Horus Pharma, an independent French laboratory, is a major player and recognized in ophthalmology. Driven by a spirit of continuous enterprise and constant innovation, our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development projects, both in France and internationally.
Today leader in the treatment of Cornea in France, Horus Pharma is diversifying and deploying internationally, the laboratory continues a dynamic of sustained growth since its creation (20% growth per year for 15 years) and sees its performances regularly awarded, in particular: National award "Development and Potential Growth " during the 2015 edition of the award for Growing companies, the 2015 Women's Economic Equity Award for "Economic Performance" and the "CSR Award" in 2016. Our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development in France and internationally.
THE POSITION WE ARE OFFERING:
You accompany the Operational Manager in the management of the activity and provide the result of its economic and financial analyses. You are also involved in the continuous improvement of management tools.
OUR EXPECTATIONS, YOUR CHALLENGES:
You implement reports and analyses:
• Develop monthly reporting and analyze budgets variations
• Monthly support functions and R&D expenses analysis
• Variation analysis between budgets and targets
• Forecast year-end based on adjusted budgets
• Create and update activity dashboards
• Economic and financial analysis (Car policy, expenses report and travel, etc.)
You are involved in the budget process:
• Collect, analyze, and synthesize budget data
• Produce budget summary documents
You are in charge of accounting closures:
• Perform reconciliations between accounting statements and results from reporting and dashboards
• Provide accounting with non-accounting elements to be integrated into results
• Analyze inventories and inventories changes at monthly and annual closures
Holder of a master’s degree, such as Business School and/or University degree with Finance and/or Management dominance, you justify a first successful experience on a similar position.
You are an expert in the Office Pack (especially Excel), the knowledge of SAGE is a plus.
Ideally, you have a successful experience in an ERP environment.
Lastly, you speak fluent English.
You are recognized for your analytical, and organizational skills.
Your curiosity, motivation and open-mindedness are real assets.
OUR PHILOSOPHY, YOUR EVOLUTION PERSPECTIVES:
We strongly advocate an internal promotion philosophy. Thus, with the company’s growth (more than 30% in 2019) at the national and international levels, the opportunities for career development are numerous and meet our objectives.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Do you recognize yourself in our values and in the profile we are looking for? Then, please send your detailed resume and cover letter under the ref: CDGJ to: email@example.com