Published : 2021-03-31 16:53:41
Categories : Recruitment
Horus Pharma, the undisputed leader in the treatment of the corneal surface in France, is boosting its digital activities and is now hiring a Logistics Manager and ERP Project Manager (F/M).
As an independent European pharmaceutical laboratory, Horus Pharma is a major player in the ophthalmology field.
The Company’ successful development, both in France and internationally, is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit supported by constant innovation and based on numerous ground-breaking products launches.
Experiencing an average annual growth of about 20 % since its inception, Horus Pharma has been regularly presented with citations: the French national award "Development and Potential Growth " (2015 edition), the French Women's Economic Equity Award for "Economic Performance" (2015) and the "CSR Award" in 2016.
Under the responsibility of the Supply Chain Director, you will control and reduce costs related to all logistics operations in France and subsidiaries as well as manage logistics flows in close collaboration with the department. Also, as ERP Project Manager, you will organize and plan the implementation of an ERP tool, from its design phase to its deployment with the technical support of the Information Systems department.
Your main missions will be the following:
You control, reduce costs and supervise logistics activities
- Verify that all costs related to logistics activities correspond to the specifications
- Propose actions to reduce the costs of depositaries and transport
- Plan the needs in physical and computerized flows in collaboration with the Finance department
- Arbitrate and allocate means/resources (human, financial, deadlines, materials, etc.)
You manage the ERP implementation project with the technical support of the IT department
- Define the project structures and operating rules (methods, management tools, indicators, etc.)
- Establish the ERP specifications
- Define with the project teams, the objectives and deadlines for the deliverables (applications, modules, specific development, etc.)
- Monitor and measure progress (creation of dashboards, choice of indicators, planning of steering committees, etc.)
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all internal and/or external actors
You are in charge of the management of the Supply Chain team
- Lead and coordinate the team
- Ensure a follow-up of the actions carried out by the team
Holder of a master’s degree from an engineering school and/or a university diploma specialized in Supply Chain. You have at least 8 years of experience in a similar position.
You have participated in the implementation of an ERP tool and have established yourself as a real technical leader.
Your experience offers you a strong mastery of the different parameters of the Supply Chain allowing you to impose yourself as a key actor of our operational organization and to be able to propose transformations of the logistic organization adapted to the market evolutions.
You ideally have a basic knowledge of finance, which allows you to work closely with our Finance Department, particularly when it comes to forecasting and managing your stocks.
You are able to show initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. Your ability to listen and communicate makes you an excellent leader. You like to evolve in innovative environments and work on complex applications that require anticipation, autonomy, and rigor. Curious, versatile, pragmatic, and proactive, you will be able to provide solutions adapted to your interlocutors.
You are fluent in English; in addition, knowledge of the pharmaceutical field is a real asset for this position.
Ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic environment, you are looking for a fast-growing company with a high potential for professional development.
YOUR CAREER PERSPECTIVES
The company provides a competitive remuneration package.
The sustained growth experienced by the group since its inception in 2003 offers numerous internal opportunities for career development.
DO YOU WANT TO APPLY?
Did you recognize yourself in Horus Pharma’s values?
Does your profile, career expansion plans meet our expectations?
Should this be the case, then please send your detailed resume and cover letter under the ref: SCERP to: firstname.lastname@example.org