Published : 2021-01-22 17:28:17
Categories : Recruitment
Horus Pharma, an independent French laboratory, is a major player and recognized in ophthalmology. Driven by a spirit of continuous enterprise and constant innovation, our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development projects, both in France and internationally.
Today leader in the treatment of Cornea in France, Horus Pharma is diversifying and deploying internationally, the laboratory continues a dynamic of sustained growth since its creation (20% growth per year for 15 years) and sees its performances regularly awarded, in particular: National award "Development and Potential Growth " during the 2015 edition of the award for Growing companies, the 2015 Women's Economic Equity Award for "Economic Performance" and the "CSR Award" in 2016. Our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development in France and internationally.
THE POSITION WE ARE OFFERING:
Reporting to the Director of KAM, you are in charge of referencing Horus products in the private/public key accounts and ensuring their information, use and promotion in the following sector: “Normandie” sector (frequent travel): 60 - 76 - 78 - 95 - 27 - 28 - 14 - 61 - 50.
OUR EXPECTATIONS, YOUR CHALLENGES
You provide referrals to public hospitals:
- You ensure the presentation of our products to the hospital departments (Head of department, Ph, CCA, Interns, etc.)
- You coordinate the information required for tenders with the Procurement Department.
You ensure the referencing with the private purchasing centrals:
- You ensure referencing with private leaders according to the strategy.
You ensure the information, use and promotion of our products to the teams of private/public centers:
- You are familiar with the organization of key centers and inform hospital teams about the proper use of our products.
- You coordinate pharmacists and users and make staffs.
You implement effective KOL management:
- You visit and follow the KOL in connection with the network.
- You propose KOL management actions and implement KOL monitoring plans with specific operations, while following the regional KOL plan.
You provide effective support to the teams:
- You are a product technical reference, and you coordinate with your colleagues all the information necessary for a good development of the team’s results.
- You are the initiator of major events (RP, Staff, etc.): you carry out the briefing and work in synergy with all Horus Pharma teams, you are an actor and support at national and regional congresses.
You sell Surgery products and ensure their technical support/training:
- You do prospection with ophthalmologists, test of products in operating room, negotiation of prices, referencing of products, response to tenders with the market service etc.
Holder of a bachelor’s degree such as Business School, DEA and/or university degree with scientific dominance, you justify a successful experience as a Medical Visitor.
You are comfortable in negotiations and have advanced medico-marketing skills.
Your knowledge of hospital circuits is enhanced by your ability to organize scientific events and facilitate working groups
You want to be fully involved in a growing Pharmaceutical Group in which dynamism and performance culture are essential.
You are recognized for your sense of rigor, analysis, and ability to create team synergy.
Autonomous, organized, and powerful, you can adapt to all types of situations in a constantly changing environment.
Your interpersonal skills and communication skills allow you to create lasting relationships.
OUR PHILOSOPHY, YOUR EVOLUTION PERSPECTIVES:
We strongly advocate an internal promotion philosophy. Thus, with the company’s growth (more than 30% in 2019) at the national and international levels, the opportunities for career development are numerous and meet our objectives.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Do you recognize yourself in our values and in the profile we are looking for? Then, please send your detailed resume and cover letter under the ref: KAMNDIE to: firstname.lastname@example.org