Published : 2021-04-22 14:33:18
Categories : Recruitment
Horus Pharma, the undisputed leader in the treatment of the corneal surface in France, is boosting its digital activities and is now hiring a Key Account Manager (F/M).
As an independent European pharmaceutical laboratory, Horus Pharma is a major player in the ophthalmology field.
The Company’ successful development, both in France and internationally, is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit supported by constant innovation and based on numerous ground-breaking products launches.
Experiencing an average annual growth of about 20 % since its inception, Horus Pharma has been regularly presented with citations: the French national award "Development and Potential Growth " (2015 edition), the French Women's Economic Equity Award for "Economic Performance" (2015) and the "CSR Award" in 2016.
Reporting to the Director of KAM, you are in charge of referencing Horus products in the private/public key accounts and ensuring their information, use and promotion in the following sector: Paris sector (frequent travel): 75 (21 UGA) 92 93.
Your main missions will be the following:
You provide referrals to public hospitals:
- You ensure the presentation of our products to the hospital departments (Head of department, Ph, CCA, Interns, etc.)
- You coordinate the information required for tenders with the Procurement Department.
You ensure the referencing with the private purchasing centrals:
- You ensure referencing with private leaders according to the strategy.
You ensure the information, use and promotion of our products to the teams of private/public centers:
- You are familiar with the organization of key centers and inform hospital teams about the proper use of our products.
- You coordinate pharmacists and users and make staffs.
You implement effective KOL management:
- You visit and follow the KOL in connection with the network.
- You propose KOL management actions and implement KOL monitoring plans with specific operations, while following the regional KOL plan.
You provide effective support to the teams:
- You are a product technical reference, and you coordinate with your colleagues all the information necessary for a good development of the team’s results.
- You are the initiator of major events (RP, Staff, etc.): you carry out the briefing and work in synergy with all Horus Pharma teams, you are an actor and support at national and regional congresses.
You sell Surgery products and ensure their technical support/training:
- You do prospection with ophthalmologists, test of products in operating room, negotiation of prices, referencing of products, response to tenders with the market service etc.
Holder of a bachelor’s degree such as Business School, DEA and/or university degree with scientific dominance, you justify a successful experience as a Medical Visitor.
You are comfortable in negotiations and have advanced medico-marketing skills.
Your knowledge of hospital circuits is enhanced by your ability to organize scientific events and facilitate working groups
You want to be fully involved in a growing Pharmaceutical Group in which dynamism and performance culture are essential.
You are recognized for your sense of rigor, analysis, and ability to create team synergy.
Autonomous, organized, and powerful, you can adapt to all types of situations in a constantly changing environment.
Your interpersonal skills and communication skills allow you to create lasting relationships.
YOUR CAREER PERSPECTIVES
The company provides a competitive remuneration package.
The sustained growth experienced by the group since its inception in 2003 offers numerous internal opportunities for career development.
DO YOU WANT TO APPLY?
Did you recognize yourself in Horus Pharma’s values?
Does your profile, career expansion plans meet our expectations?
Should this be the case, then please send your detailed resume and cover letter under the ref: KAMPAR to: firstname.lastname@example.org