Published : 2020-10-02 10:20:45
Categories : Recruitment
Horus Pharma, an independent French laboratory, is a major player and recognized in ophthalmology. Driven by a spirit of continuous enterprise and constant innovation, our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development projects, both in France and internationally.
Today leader in the treatment of Cornea in France, Horus Pharma is diversifying and deploying internationally, the laboratory continues a dynamic of sustained growth since its creation (20% growth per year for 15 years) and sees its performances regularly awarded, in particular: National award "Development and Potential Growth " during the 2015 edition of the award for Growing companies, the 2015 Women's Economic Equity Award for "Economic Performance" and the "CSR Award" in 2016. Our progress is based on numerous product launches and ambitious development in France and internationally.
THE POSITION WE ARE OFFERING:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you are responsible for to plan, purchase finished products and raw materials.
OUR EXPECTATIONS, YOUR CHALLENGES
Your main tasks will be:
You are in charge of planning coordination:
• Update procurement plan for your suppliers
• Track inventory levels in accordance with the Company’s Inventory Days targets.
• Establish sourcing forecasts to suppliers.
You manage the stock supply:
• Responsible for Sourcing Raw Materials, packaging and finished products from subcontractors.
• Follow production and delivery schedules.
• Track orders, remind suppliers and manage any disputes.
You are involved in transportation management:
• Organize and track transportation on your purchases
• Check all Supply Chain Service Transport invoices
You support the preparation of export and subsidiaries orders:
• Organize the preparation of export and subsidiaries orders with the central warehouse
• Follow preparation operations and check packings lists
• Ensure weekly order coordination with Export Department
Holder of a Bachelor’s degree, such as Diploma of Engineer and/or University degree specialized in supply chain, you justify of 3 years' experience in a similar position within a Supply Chain team.
You are familiar with Material Requirement Planning (MRP) module and are familiar with forecasting and inventory management procedures and methodologies.
Computer tools are no longer secret for you, especially Excel (Formulas, TCD) and knowledge of an ERP (logistics modules and MRP type) would be a plus.
Also, you speak English fluently.
Lastly, an experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a real asset.
Your responsiveness and team spirit are major assets for the position and you demonstrate good stress management.
OUR PHILOSOPHY, YOUR EVOLUTION PERSPECTIVES:
We strongly advocate an internal promotion philosophy. Thus, with the company’s growth (more than 30% in 2019) at the national and international levels, the opportunities for career development are numerous and meet our objectives.
HOW TO APPLY?
Do you recognize yourself in our values and in the profile we are looking for? Then, please send your detailed resume and cover letter under the ref: CPA to: firstname.lastname@example.org